The Simple Logger II models automatically adapt their sensitivity (measurement calibre) and their acquisition rate to optimize recording.
It is possible to program alarms or triggers on thresholds or on a predefined range.
The LEDs on the front panel enable users to check the status of the logger and the remaining storage capacity at a glance.
Compact and battery-powered, they are easy to position, even in an electrical cabinet.
- Bipolar voltage logging up to ±850 Vdc
- Programmable storage rate from 8 per second to 1 per day
- Choice of 3 storage modes
- Storage of up to 240,000 measurements in non-volatile memory
- Powered by standard alkaline batteries
- Lightweight and compact, fit anywhere
- 5 LED indicators for checking the instrument's status at a glance
- DataView® software supplied FREE with instrument for data storage, real-time waveform display, analysis and report generation
- Delivered with an isolated USB communication cable and batteries
- IEC 61010-1 / 300 V CAT IV / 600 V CAT III