Flexible catenary hanger with thimble
insulating or marginally conducting or spark-free
This KRUCH patent, a result of our own development department, is successfully in use for more than 18 years in Austria and has proven at best (sale: >1.500.000 units). The patented shaping, optimised material combination and automated manufacturing result in a hanger with the highest duration of life (train passings) and the probably best price on the market.
This hanger offers engineers
- free choice of electrical setting, from insulated to spark free with guaranteed conduction (fig. 2,3,4)
- free choice of catenary cable, contact wire and hanger wire (fig. 1)
- clean system with one clamp for all uses from open track to tunnel and reduced system-heights!
The "flexible hanger with thimble" by KRUCH can be used world-wide in almost any overhead-contact system.
- Minimal life-cycle-costs (low investment, long life-endurance)
- Low weight for high speeds / good catenary dynamics
- Workshop preassembly, rapid "on track"-installation
- Re-useable clamp, high mechanical resistance
- All installation situations, great versatility (open track, bridges, tunnels, ...)
- All common grooved contact wires
- All common catenary cables
- All electrical connections available
- All system heights
- Suitable for diagonal pull (jointed thimble)
- Deliverable in various materials
- Life-endurance: >2.000.000 load-cycles with BZII-10mm2 (EN50119)
- Weight: 115g/clamp
- Contact wires: EN/Ri/RiS/RiM/FD/...
- Catenary cables: 25mm2 - 150mm2
- Dropper cables: 10-12mm2
- Electrical connection: insulating (fig. 2) / marginally conducting (fig. 3) / spark-free (fig. 4)
- System-height: 250mm to >1.000mm
- Tool: 17mm wrench
- Material: ECu / CuNiSi / ...