ECONECT Pinnlöd.aggr.CP m.ladd
ECONECT is powered by a revolutionary new nano-battery with longer life than previous batteries. The weight is only 9,8kg (21,6Lb). Made for brazing pins without fusewires. Supplied with patented automatic brazing gun, S15 and constant control electronic.
The brazing pins without fusewires saves money for two reasons: lower purchase cost and no waste of misfired brazing pins.
The automatic brazing gun and electronic ensure correct brazing result and operation every time and is very easy to use.
Despite same (and even higher) brazing capacity than previous units the weight has been reduced with 60% which not only makes it ideal for maintenance work, but it can replace much larger units for larger works.
Safetrack patented Pinbrazing products are distributed under the model name EP30 / EP60 / EP70 by Stanley Hydraulic Tools (Stanley Black and Decker) in some markets.
Gazprom approved equipment.
- Environmental - Lead-free battery - Long life
- Digitized - More safe brazings.
- Energy efficient - 20% less energy consumption.
- High capacity - 50 brazings / charge.
- Ergonomic - Easy to carry.
Voltage 36 V DC
Number of brazes 50 per charge
Weight (incl.battery) 9,8 kg/21,6 Lb
Width 150 mm
Height 280 mm
Length 320 mm
ECONECT SAFE 94365 is delivered with:
Braze pistol S15 Automatic SAFE 91015
Pinholder 8-9,5mm SAFE 9211
Ringholder 8-9,5mm SAFE 9202
Battery 1 pcs required SAFE 80982
Stationary charger 36V/115-230V SAFE 8048
Ground Super magnet SAFE 80730
Tool case SAFE 9524
Shoulder strap SAFE 9523
add below grinding machine.
Grinding machine BGD800 Makita SAFE 593070
Carrying harness for carry the Econect on the back SAFE 93690.
Ground Grip SAFE 8071
Grinding wheel, silicon free SAFE 8025
Carbide burr, type C SAFE 8014
Carbide burr, type C extended SAFE 8014XL
Pin holder 8-9,5 (A) SAFE 9211
Pin holder M8 (B) SAFE 9213
Pin holder M10 (C) SAFE 9215
Pin holder M12 (D) SAFE 9217
Ring holder 8-9,5 SAFE 9202
Ring holder M8/M10/M12 SAFE 9204
Extension set for S4 / 8-9,5 SAFE 9227
Extension set threaded pins SAFE 9229
Important properties of ECONECT©
Properties of the new Safetrack® Li-Ion battery for ECONECT©:
- Flat discharge curve. 80% of the capacity of the battery can be used.
- 5x higher energy per unit weight than lead-acid batteries.
- Lifetime, 1000 cycles.
- Low self-discharge, can be stored during long time.
- Below +12°C(53°F) an automatic built-in preheating feature of the battery.
- Switch on the unit and it automatically preheat the battery if necessary. Required preheating time is on the label on the unit.
- Must be charged within a temperature range of 0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F).
- Can be fast charged, no equalization charging needed. 2-3h charging.
- Lithium ion batteries are environmentally friendly. Does not contain mercury, cadmium or lead, but will still have to be recycled.
- Max temperature is +55°C(130°F).