RMF 2.3E Digital Corrugation Measuring System V&P
Part No 9725635
Scope of supply
- Measuring device RMF (mobile) with automatic continuous data capture.
- Battery incl. quick-charging unit.
- Outdoor-Notebook, MPC ( Windows OS, IP65 protected, splash-proof, transreflective touch-screen-display).
- Software RMFcatcher 4.x - data capture and real-time-display.
- Solid case for transport and safekeeping.
- Electronic-digital measuring system for surveying the primary rail length profile.
- Patented, worldwide proven measuring principle with 0,01 mm resolution.
- Automatic-continuous measuring mode with sampling rate of 2 mm.
- Simultaneous measurement of left and right rail.
- Rail profile waves from 10 mm to 3000 mm lengths are detected.
- Allmeasurement data are displayed in real-time.
- Powerful software package incl. interface for data export (*.txt).
- Free text (i.e. comments, track defects) can be entered during measurement.
- Modular device design: only one person required for assembling and operation.
- Measuring device is prepared for both, use on gauge 1435 and 1000 mm.
- RMf 2.3E complies to standard EN 13231-3:2012.
- RMf 2.3E is insulated and officially approved from Deutsche Bahn (DB).
- Nominal track gauge:1435 mm and 1000 mm
- Measuring range sensor: -3,5 to + 2,5 mm
- Sampling rate: 2mm
- Measurement resolution: 0,01 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H), in operation: 2200 x 1680 x 780 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H), in transport case: 460 x 1800 x 4710 mm
- Weight: 45 kg
Options and Accessories
- Software: Program RMviewer for graphic and numeric analyses of the measured data incl. evaluation acc. to DIN EN 13231-3. Flexible single-user licence provided as USB-dongle for office computer or notebook. System Requrements: Windows XP / 7. Artnr: 9725638
- Device extensions: Modification kit for enabling RMF for operation on grooved rails (tramway). Artnr: 9725640