The sturdy indirect oil heating units have everything they need to provide you with a super-fast and economic heating. Because the oil heating units come with an integrated fuel tank you won't need any cumbersome or bulky external fuel tanks, giving you even more freedom and mobility when it comes to choosing the right place for installation.
The light yet sturdy undercarriage with extra-large wheels allows you to transport and install the units quickly and easily and because the units are so mobile they can be quickly and easily moved around building sites and over rough and bumpy terrain, even single-handedly if need be. The units' solid and strikingly simple construction guarentees a reassuringly high level of reliability and a blissfully low level of maintenance.
Needles to say safety is always first and foremost with the oil heating units:
The units are standard-equipped with an electronic flame safeguard, safety thermostat for overheat protection and fully automatic aftercooling. The double-walled, paint protected housing does much to ensure an effective reduction in noise while at the same time significantly reducing a real risk of injury in the workplace, because the outer casing has a much lower surface temperature.
More technical data:
- Heating performance: 52.5 kW
- Temperature increase ΔT: 66 °C
- Air flow: 2,500 m³/h
- Mains voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power: 3.8 A
- Power socket: Schuko / CEE 7/7
- Fuel consumption max.: 5.59 l/h
- Air transport hose adaptor ø: 1 x 350 mm; 2 x 300 mm
- Chimney connection ø: 150 mm
- Tank capacity: 65 litres
- Length x width x height: 1,310 x 510 x 965 mm
- Weight: 95 kg
- Connecting kit for external oil tank (available on request)
- Oil preheating (available on request)
- Hose connection points
- Two-way hose distributor connecting piece (available on request)
- External thermostat for fully automatic operation
- Tank level indicator (available on request)
- Oil filter filler neck (available on request)