The portable impact Wrench Vessel is a powerful and sturdy tool for spot maintenance of way requirements.
The one-man portable machine can be used for running on*/off of rail bolts, tightening of threaded rail fastenings, fitting or extracting of coachsrews and drilling of wooden sleepers/ties. It can take a variety of standard 1" sockets and augers.
This machine has proved itself in the rail industry over the past 25 years to be very reliable and capable of withstanding the aggressive conditions of a typical rail work site.
- Engine: Two stroke, forced, air cooled, singel cylinder
- Displacement: 46,5cc. 43x32 mm (Inner bore size X stroke)
- Fuel tank capacity: 1 liter
- Fuel mixture ratio: 1:25 /gasoline: 2 cycle oil)
- Revolution (idling): 2700 rpm ± 250
- Revolution (loaded, impact): 7120 rpm
- Revolution (non loaded, max): 9880 rpm
- Impact, square driver size: 25,4 mm (1")
- Impact, Fastening torque range: 1700 Nm ( full throttle)
- Impact, fastening torque range: 950 Nm (halv throttle)