Alumicart 2mans, Diesel 891mm
- Gauge: Standard 891mm (other gauges available)
- Frame: Welded rectangular tube – aluminium.
- Seats: Seats with back support and drain holes. Seat belt fixing points. Seat belts optional.
- Wheels: Aluminium, or aluminium with 10mm moulded rubber tyres.
- Axles: Through axles high grade steel on sealed ball races.
- Engine: Standard: 4HP Yanmar Diesel Engine.
- Foot Petal: Emergency and parking brake activator pedal which acts as a fail-safe brake when released. Fully depressed before moving off, it increases revs to max from idle. Vehicle will not travel until pedal is depressed.
- Alternator: 24V 30A provides power for lighting up to 500 watts, and charge for sealed lead acid battery.
- Battery: 24V Rechargeable sealed lead acid, providing up to 1 hour lighting to 50w, when engine not running to enable refuelling or vehicle inspection.
- Brakes: Full braking is achieved through the hydrostatic drive from the engine via the joystick. Parking brake – fail safe, spring activated drum brakes providing 4 wheel braking. Brakes released when foot pedal is depressed. These brakes also act as emergency brakes in the event of engine failure or dead man release. Emergency towing brake – Emergency latching push button applies brakes on all attached Bance trailers. All trailer brakes automatically applied when ignition is switched off.
- Lights: Automatically changing red/white directional marker lights. Hand held 55 watt Halogen spotlight fitted for quick release. 2 x 70 watt floodlights (one over each rail).
- Horn: Single tone electric.
- Speed: Standard: 20 Km/h (30 Km/h optional)
Length (mm): 1250
Width (mm): 1650
Height (mm): 900
Weight (Kg): 140
Carrying Capacity (Kg): 300