The key feature of the Monti Bristle Blasting technology is the Accelerator Bar.
It temporarily halts and subsequently accelerates each bristle during rotation causing it to increase the speed of the bristle tip impacting the surface.
Directly after the bristle tips strike the surface they retract providing corrosion removal as well as micro-identification that exposes a clean surface.
Used in all kind of maintenance sites as: Cleaning of weld seams, pipelines, rust removal, wind turbines, bridge maintenance, ship and vessel maintenance etc.
Advantages and Performance of the Bristle Blaster® Technology
- Removes corrosion, mill scale and protective coatings
- Surface cleanliness with Near White/White Metal appearance - no grinding or polishing during operation
- Creates a 2.5 - 3.3 mil surface texture/anchor profile
- Benchmark steel is API 5L pipeline steel - profile will vary with hardness of substrate.
- Improves integrity of treated surfaces
- Generates compressive residual stress along treated surfaces providing crack growth resistance, improved fatigue live and improved corrosion resistance
- Negligible heat generation
- Treated surfaces free of thermal damage and/or heat markings
- Cleans and profiles quickly and economically
- Using long lasting, safe Bristle Blaster Belts eliminates the need for costly abrasive blast equipment
- Bristle Blaster® Cordless brush blasting machine with dead man's grip
- 1st 18 V / 5.5 Ah battery
- 5 pcs 23 mm steel brushes (art. No. 80070623)