Electronic direct reading torque wrench for right-hand (accuracy: ±2%) and left-hand (accuracy: ±3%) tightening
- Accuracy: ±2% right-hand tightening, ±3% left-hand tightening
- Reversible ratchet
- Right-hand and left-hand tightening
- User-friendly symbols and easy to read measuring data
- Measuring units: Nm, ft.lb, in.lb, kgcm
- Modes: peak hold/track
- Dual approach/stop signal
- Green LEDs and, later, red ones, combined with a buzzer, inform user that set torque has been reached.
- Green LEDs will be on for 90% of setting torque (warning signal).
- Red LEDs will be on for 100% of setting torque (stop signal).
- Sound signalling device: buzzer
- Easy to set
- Buttons allow quick, user-friendly torque wrench settings.
- Arrow buttons: torque selection
- U/S button: measuring unit and operating mode setting
- C button: On-off/Reset
- Non-slip handle
- Bi-material for increased comfort during use
- Power supply: 2 AA - 1.5V batteries (included)