PROTECTUS™ High strength divisible cable protection pipes - Save money with less excavation work!
PROTECTUS™ are produced from 100% recycled plastic that come from the automotive industry.
By choosing the product our clients contribute to a more sustainable use of resources when developing their infrastructure.
Thanks to the use of recycled plastic one reduce the environmentally impact with 80%. The use of our products will save millions of liters of oil each year, thanks to our clients caring for the environment preferring our products. Our products have been tested at the Technical Research Institute of Sweden to make sure that they meet the high demands of our customers.
For environmentally certified companies that actively work with improving their sustainability this is a huge chance to improvment.
- Saving Money!
- Extremely strong design. EN61386-24, SRS, SRN and SN8 approved.
- Need not be buried (temporary works).
- Withstand impact of 750N & 10 kg sharp skewer from 1 meter.
- Environmentally friendly. Made from recycled material.
- Easy to close - No tools required.
- Each pipe can be angled in 10 degrees and follow the ground and ditches.
- Available in 4 diameters: Ø 60/110/160/217
- 1 meters lengths. Delivered on pallets. Easy to handle at sites.
- Replaceable side Locks in different colors. Red, Green, Yellow, Orange, Black.
- For High Voltage, Tele etc.