SafeGrip™ - Maintenance-free rail connector / rail bond
This type of rail bond is used as a temporary or stationary connection of cables to the rail.
It can also be used as a temporary connection between two tracks while rails are being changed.
Safetracks unique Temporary Rail Bonds, SafeGrip™, are used also as a Track Circuit Operating Device, T-COD. Network Rail approved.
The ingenious design and choice of materials ensure a vibration-proof connection with the very best contact between cable and rail without any need for maintenance.
A special spring steel produces a high contact pressure via a contact screw with large contact surface against the rail.
Easily mounted only with a wrench. If you want a connection that only authorized personnel can unscrew, there are models with a special locking bolt and associated key.
- Over 50 years excellent experience
- Special spring steel of clamp ensure excellent contact
- No cleaning of the rail
- Optional lockable
- Excellent performance in cold climates
- Easily fitted with just a spanner
- Large contact surface on contact screw
- No maintenance required! No filing of the contact surfaces as others etc.
- Can be reused year after year
- One size fits several rail profiles