Rescue / Accident site bag. complete kit.
A bag with equipment for work place accidents.
The backpack is waterproof in orange Hi-Vis material with highly reflective properties for maximum visibility.
Rescue bags of this kind should exist on all work places such as railways, construction sites, consulting etc.
- 1pcs Hi-Vis waterproof backpack
- 1pcs First Aid bag (Cederroth Large, incl. rescue blanket)
- 1pcs Signal horn
- 1pcs Warning vest
- 1pcs Checklist, double-sided
- 500m Barrier belt
- 2spcs Pulsar warning lights
- 2pcs Marker pens
- 1pcs Emergency hammer for glass with belt knife
- Roll-top 100% waterproof backpack - Class 3 - IP66
- Orange warning colour
- Floats safely if dropped in water
- Extra durable materialp on the side and bottom
- Protects the contents against dust, sand, dirt and water
- Welded seams
- Ventilated against the back
- Comfortable and lightweight straps with ventilation system
- Adjustable waist strap and chest strap with buckle for eg. whistle
- 2 Reflective fields on the front and both shoulder straps
- D-rings for multiple connection options
- Internal pocket with a zipper - H: 25cm x B: 21cm
- 2 Big outer side pockets in elastic net
- Carry handle